2011年9月20日星期二

Sg

Sg 3rd day

i called bc msia
mummy said:
"fast fast come bc,dun make trouble
yee leong need 2 work,
he need fetch u here,fetch u there
u dun bc so late,he need 2 work on next day"
oh gosh,see...
my mum worries u more her cute daughter.


Thanks,your accompany
Thanks,all u giving when i'm down
Thanks,your understanding

Thanks,my dear

Sg 4th day

Call bc msia again
i cries when i discuss wit mum about my future
she say i need to go find a part time job
even i still learning my nail manicure course
she said i so pity
never open my mouth to ask the job vacancy,interview before
I cries non stop
after high school graduation til now already 3years9month
what i done in tis 3 years?
really do nothing...
regret?
i can't regret,
now i need to let myself live well than before,
graduation my nail manicure course as soon as possible.
:(

没有评论:

发表评论