2011年12月13日星期二

A simple birthday night.

A simple birthday night with my beloved,the most simple birthday in my life.
No party,No flowers,No birthday cake and candle.
A dine,A pint of Guiness,just you and me.
Actually i never wish have a big birthday party with my friends.
I already had big big party in my 18,19th birthday,thats not my birthday night,thats my stress,tired night,need to entertain too many people,need count sales already hit how much.
Maybe simple is good for my ownself.I cannot endure an abnormal life anymore.
I always longing for simple life.Live simple and can fell in love with a simple guy like you.
Warm my heart,cherish me,treat me as a princess.There is no relationship between the use of personal advantage.
Thats why i really had been grateful that guy is you.
I love you,good night my beloved.



没有评论:

发表评论