2011年12月21日星期三

Workhard Girl

I can't expect others take care me well like you treat me.I trying don't always make trouble to everyone and sound like annoying to resentful all things.Kind-hearted goes lucky and rich $_$!Thanks my sweetie,always by my side and take care me like a kid.Sometime I really feel sorry to you,make alot trouble to you,make you so tired,just because a small matter,you don't let me take bus and cab,would rather tired also don't let me back alone by bus or cab.Recently we always stick together,are you feel a bit bored or tired?I worry about these.I can't always to depend on you.After this job,I want return back your time to you.Let you to recall how much you miss me before.I scare you will forget how to miss me.
I love you.Good night my handsome baby.Good night world.

没有评论:

发表评论